Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chearleaders

Today was pretty not interesting. But I have this wonderful little girl who follows me around all day to make me feel better. She is full of compliments. By far the cutest thing she has started is following either me or her daddy around and at random times she will start cheering for us "Go Mommy, Go Mommy, Go Mommy" it just makes you feel good about doing the laundry :) When we ask her about it, she simply says "I'm your cheerleader" with a look at you that says you plainly should have known that, any idiot can see it. With motivation like that, I just might move past procrastination to activity soon (But not too soon, I don't want to confuse anyone)

My boys went to see a Jazz trumpet player tonight. they thought it was a single man, but it turned out to be a complete ensamble. They were both pleasantly surprised. What a great fun event for them. We love the local entertainment you stumble upon sometimes.

No comments: