A few weeks ago, I went to "Mommy school" with a coupe of my favorite people to hang out with. We had such a fun time. Every time we got into the car, we got lost, but it was fun, so it was OK. The whole weekend was relaxing and wonderful all around. However, as I learned 2 years ago, I really shouldn't go to these things while being pregnant, I am way to emotional for all of this. But the classes were great, and I was greatly impacted as always. I felt very challenged from the first session. To be a better mom, not just a better one, but the one my kids deserve, the one that God designed for them, the one he is calling me to be.
God as called my family into a time of great transition and great change. We have walked into the challenge, an are depending on Him for the best possible outcome. It is exciting, it is tiring, but in the long run we know it will be fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment