Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunblock??

The kids spent part of the day out side yesterday, and the middle 2 both ended up with a little sunburn. How fickle are we, that just a few weeks ago, we were complaining that spring would never come. Now we are bothered by the fact that we have to put sunblock on. Really it is a pretty good problem to have. But seriously, it is April, I don't think I am ready to dive into this yet. They are starting to ask me if they can go swimming yet. Uh-no, since the pool is in a box in the garage.
But really, it has been great for the kids to be able to start playing outside. they are just loving the weather. they are in the yard all evening after school gets out. I just love the spring before we have all the a/c on, and the windows are open and the house is just filled with all the fresh air. Only six more weeks and school will be out for the summer.
I am rambling now, so I should probably go do something productive.

No comments: