What we have here is Rylee "hiding" under the desk to prevent us from giving her the shots.
A dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. The dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
the Dr
So I took my kids in to the Dr today for their back to school check ups. When they asked me before we left if they were going to get shots I said no. I really didn't think they were. Well... Wyatt got 1 and Rylee got 4. They asked me that terrible question, who first, Well I said Wy, thinking I didn't want to listen to Ry cry the whole time. So we did Wy first, and he cried a lot, but ok. But as we were doing Wy, Ry saw the needles, and crawled under the desk. So the whole time he was getting his shot, she was screaming, "No, I don't want it" over and over again. Finally at her turn, the nurse and I had to lift her onto the table, and she continued to scream, and I looked around and Wy was crying, so I had to send him out into the hall, then Ty started to cry. It was a full on family melt down. Then just like that, it was over, everyone got their stickers and we left. I get to do it all again on Friday when Dilly gets his shots and the big 3 cry because he is crying.
What we have here is Rylee "hiding" under the desk to prevent us from giving her the shots.
What we have here is Rylee "hiding" under the desk to prevent us from giving her the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment