Monday, October 27, 2008

Blah

Following the trend of almost everyone, Lonnie is out of town this week. He is in Denver until Friday. I am not terribly excited about this. I tend to do one of 2 extremes when he is gone, I either fill up every waking minute with stuff to do with the kids, or I don't really do anything at all.

We will see how this week goes.

The really good news is that he finished taking the walls out of my laundry room before he left, so now it is like I have a whole new room, I am really motivated to do all the laundry now.

Th kids took around 2 1/2 hours to go to sleep, when they normally are out in about 30 to 45 min. so it was a really long night. All I wanted to do was watch Chuck and Heroes, but the natives had different plans for me. Now Leno and I am going to bed.

No comments: