So, I had all for of my kids at the local hospital.
When you are in the hospital, you are kind of encouraged (forced) to drink large amounts of ice water. But it is ok, because the hospital has cool ice. It isn't shavings, it is just little tiny cubes. I always loved them. Quite silly I know.
But my mom loves ice too. She carries ice water with her everywhere. As much as she loves each of the babies, I always sort of thought she was secretly looking forward to 3 days of the good ice.
So now everyday when I come to work, I fill up a cup with ice. The good kind, and think of my mom.
How silly is that? Ice makes me think of my mom.
1 comment:
Mmmmmm...I love that ice, too. :) Tee's and Sonic have it, too, and every once in a while I have to stop to have a Diet Pepsi with the good ice.
Post a Comment