Last night we went out to eat with some friends of our. We went to the Casino that has all you can eat crab legs. I personally don't eat them, but everyone else seems to think that is a really good thing. Lonnie was driving a car that belongs to a different friend that he was trying to sell for him. Well the friends we were with fell in love with the car and bought it before the night was over. The guy came and bought the van from us this morning. There is one huge flaw in this whole thing. We don't have my van back yet. It isn't finished yet. We are hoping to get it back tomorrow. So we spent the afternoon at home with no vehicle. We did get a lot of yard work done, ordered some pizza in and had a pretty good afternoon. We are hoping this won't go on for very long, as Lonnie has to go to work on Tuesday. He will also be out of town on Monday, and I would prefer to not be stuck in the house all day. But if I am, I will just try to be really productive and get a lot of stuff done.
So if anyone sees our family as the last ones at the park and we look sort of lost, please offer us a ride home. It could be a pretty long walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment