A dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. The dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Katie Brown
When we were very first married and lived in OK, I started every morning with a show called "Next Door With Katie Brown" I just loved that show. Kind of a Martha Stewart, jack of all trades type of thing, but on a budget normal people can afford, and ideas that I would actually use, not just think, "oh, so if I ever entertain the President, that's how I would set the table." Well when we moved back to IA, we no longer got Katie Brown. I was sad. Over the years, with the transition to free tv that we made, I gave up on ever getting to see it on a regular basis again. Well, since now free tv is changing over to digital. Lonnie got our converter boxes yesterday. I was mildly impressed with getting 3 PBS channels in place of one. So today I figured out more about them, one is kind of a guy channel, travel, wildlife and such, one is kids, and one is called Create. It if full of cooking and crafts and such. Then, our of nowhere, it was Katie Brown, talking about her new show. I was so excited. I am quite sure this matters to no one but me, But believe me, I will be finding out exactly what time the show is on. It will certainly be a must see for me. :) yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment